Perception---you have that power.

There is purpose in design. There is information in a setting. There is truth in your environment. Fake or real, it's there.

All images are copyrighted by Heidi Hoffer unless otherwise indicated. Your courtesy in using my photographs must include crediting me as the photographer. You must tell me when and where you've used them and send the link to me showing your use of them.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

South Africa's Natural Heritage

Photo by Heidi Hoffer.
Took a break and visited this Lilac Breasted Roller. Fortunately this lovely bird sat rock-still so I could get a nice photo of it. I used a 17-85 lens, and blew the image up like mad to get this. Not too bad, eh?
Animals are a part of South Africa's Natural Heritage. I have been able to see up close several mammals, birds, reptiles and insects. I recommend the following blog for really nice photos and commentary on this diverse topic: South African Photographs  The author's blog contains links to other blogs of a similar nature, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment